Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Little Cowboy


Well...So this picture is from last sunday....about to walk into church. I was trying to carry all of my stuff, AND not let Helee run into the parking lot. So all we got was the side of his head. But I still think that he looks oh-so-cute! My little cowboy. He's wearing one of his daddy's buckles too. I figure since his favorite toy in his room is his dad's buckle display....he would like to have one on. It kept him entertained for a little while. We made it to the singing in church....then it was off to the nursery! When I went to get him after church, one of the ladies was holding him by the window. I am not sure if they were like "Come get this kid!" or if he was thinking "Get me out of here!!!" (Maybe alittle bit of both)...

2 comments:

grana said...

What a good looking little cowboy! I can't believe that you got boots on his fat little feet!
I am proud of the momma you've become. love from your momma

Brea said...

Oh my gosh - that is absolutely adorable!!