Well Yeah! I can't believe that I was able to do that header all by myself! I know....it could use some tweaking, but for a beginner....I am proud. Notice the pics I put in it had Helee eating watermelon in both....That has been are nightly routine this week (& is why I left him outside & went and changed...see below post...) This kid could eat watermelon all day, every day! I guess it's good that we live in Plains (where they grow watermelons). In fact the annual Watermelon Roundup is next weekend! WooHoo....Mostly I am excited about the family coming from East Texas. It has become a yearly ritual for the Ellis clan...In fact Tiffany & her family will be here Sunday (or maybe monday, not sure yet). Tiff's kids will get to come experience all the West Texas fun...and bond with the He-Man. This pic is from Easter (plus Jase~Kimber's boy)....we'll see if we can get a pic of all of them this trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment