Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Review...

We didn't do too much this weekend. ALOT of laundry but nothing out of the ordinary. Saturday, Helee & I stayed home and worked around the house. We did go to the field & see Tanner. It was really the first time Helee got to see all of the peanuts. He loved playing in them. Tanner got him up on top of the trailer were they were loading. He is just so facinated with trucks & tractors. He can spot a tractor from miles away. So needless to say, a field with 4 or 5 tractors (& alot of dirt) is plenty entertaining for him. I got LOTS of good pics! For anyone that hasn't ever seen a peanut harvest...Yes those are all little peanuts! Millions....
Oh...& right after these picture were taken on Saturday night, my camera got run over by a tractor, a few trucks, and who know what else! If anyone see's Rob, I am blaming him! Thankfully, I have good friends! (besides Rob who runs over my camera...lol j/k it was my fault!) Summer let me borrow her camera for the rest of the weekend. THANK YOU SUMMER!!
On Sunday we went to Lubbock with Tanner's dad for our Blane's birthday (he's T's brother's boy) He turned 8! I can't believe that he is getting so big! I was at his 2nd birthday party. He's gotten so big so fast, I can't imagine how quickly Helee's years are going to pass. Anyway...We went to Kipp's (HA! I spelt it right!) Tanner & I will be married 3 years in October and been together much longer than that....& it NEVER fails I spell Kipp's name with one "p" EVERYTIME! ....Anyway......


We went to Kipp & Steph's to open presents, went to On the Border & ate (always think of my Misty when we eat there!) and then went to the money-sucking place known as Main Event. (Main Event is a "Chucky Cheese" for grownups!) Blane had a good time, and we managed to keep Helee entertained for a little while. He really enjoyed "driving" the car video games! (I didn't even have to pay to turn them on!) I bet that doesn't last too long. We also couldn't keep him off the Ski-Ball thing. We played it a couple of times, but he just kept throwing the balls at the cage. Could quite get it under the cage! But he wanted to climb on it anyway. Once Blane ran out of money on his card, we went bowling. We all took turns walking Helee around in circles, trying to get him to go to sleep. After about 30 minutes...It worked! He got a good 30 minute nap, while we all bowled. Fun Fun weekend, huh?? Didn't I start this post saying we didn't do much....Never mind...it was a busy weekend!

1 comment:

Karalyne Nikol said...

ohhh.. helee is a cutie and WOW Blain has got to stop growing, before ya know he's gonna be taller than me sooo soon, : [
andd hey you can take a look at my blog i just got done with it and i made one so the whole family could see pictures of kayde and instead of havin to e-mail pictures of us.
tell evryone we love them lots and hope to see yall at thanksgving <3