Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rain Rain Go Away....

Well, Well, Well....Where to start?! We had a busy weekend in the Blount household. Mom, Dad, Corey, & Katie all got to Plains on Friday morning. I was really glad to see that motorhome coming down the driveway!! They left on Thursday night...drove all night (they stopped and slept some) and arrived as we all were waking up. Out BIG plans for the weekend, unfortunately were canceled due to the rain. Tanner & I kind of are in charge of a team roping over the weekend. It was suppose to start on Friday night @ 6:30....but the rain started @ 5:30. SO...we are rescheduled for this weekend.....Please pray that the rain will stop...and the sun will come out! I am not sure what we are going to do with out the Ellis clan of workers...We will figure it out. (in other words...I am taking volunteers for the weekend!)

So...without the roping to fill our Saturday, we made our way downtown to the Watermelon Round-up festival. We spent most of the late morning & early afternoon there...and then went back to our house to hang out. So all-in-all...it worked out good. I actually got to spend more time with the fam! & Helee got to play with his cousins!! They loved riding around in the "gator". I know Katelynn doesn't look too enthralled....but she really did have a good time!

No comments: