Sorry I haven't posted anything this week, it's just been one of those weeks. Last weekend was good. We went to the football game on Friday, cleaned house on Saturday, and cleaned the barn on Sunday. We had our pig sale Sunday. It went ok. It was really nasty weather. Rained alot of the afternoon. Helee enjoyed playing in the puddles of water. Blane came down for the weekend and he and He-Man got soaking wet by the end of the day. (which followed with a runny nose on Monday.) Last night, we took our family pics @ church. It was the first time we have ever done that. Can you believe that. What a horrible mom I am....we haven't ever taken family portraits!! So, anyway...hopefully atleast one will turn out ok. The "squeaky duck" that they used to get H's attention wound up in a few of the pics with us. Helee didn't want to give it back!
We are having our local Senator at the office for lunch today....I never thought that in our little ol'town (the population is only 1200 & that's on a good day...), I would meet such important people. My boss used to be in the State Representative, so it no big deal for the Ag Commissioner, Senators, Representative, etc to call on a regular basis...I told him one day I am just waiting to talk to ol'George himself!! So everyone think positive thoughts, so I don't have a blond or klutzy moment today....
Tanner & I are going to be getting ready for the weekend tonight (laundry, packing, etc.). We are going to go to Amarillo for the TCRA finals. Tanner & Shank made it in the Team Roping again, so Chelsi & I are going to be their #1 cheerleaders!! I am kind of ready to go. We are going to leave Helee here with Tanner's parents....let's just pray he's good!
So, here are a video of the He-man from this weekend. Helee found this "belt" thing in my closet, and had it wrapped around him, so T made it into a more "manly" headband...Helee looked like Rambo or something... At the end of the video, he's yelling "GO!" That's his new thing when he is watching football....He yells at the TV..."Go!Go!"
No comments:
Post a Comment