Blane was in town, and Helee LOVES his "Bane". They play really well together. It's nice to be able to let him loose and know that Blane will watch him.On that note...I got a few pics of them this weekend. (Kade was at the house too...)This is one of my favorite...
Remember all the pics of the side or back of Helee's head, well I finally have got him to say cheese, but this is the face I get...
Can you tell he's saying "Cheeseeeeeee" Oh well...at least its his face!And...you won't get this very often, but here's a pic of us Saturday night. It's in Black & White, cause everyone looks better in B&W. Me being so un-photogenic...B&W is about all you'll get.
2 comments:
the Cheese picture is so cute!! And he looks just like you in the picture of the two of you.
Too sweet.....
Post a Comment