Monday, January 26, 2009

This one's really about us...& little note on Harper

Happy Monday to you all! Hope the weekend has been great for you. We had wonderful West Texas weather this weekend. Friday was nice, Saturday all the irrigation systems froze over...ice everywhere, and Sunday was BEAUTIFUL!! We played outside almost all day. But of course today is COLD COLD again. So we went from 70 degrees yesterday to around 30 degrees today...We'll all be sick soon!
Saturday, Helee & I got up & ran to Hobbs for a couple hours. It was just one of those mornings I needed out of the house. (I think I was running from the MESS....I just didn't want to clean) So I took Helee to McDonalds to play on the germ filled playground! Here are some pics....

I am not sure if he was really excited about his toy....or about to eat it!
I love this pic....He was so excited when he went through the tunnel and saw me down the slide. I think it would have been better if he had a another kid with him, he was a little hesitant about going through the tunnels...

Well, like I said, Sunday was just so nice. Helee helped Tanner clean up some around the barns...

Then, we played on the loading shoot....

I don't know why...but I just really love this picture.

So, my little note on Harper. Kelly's blog has been a first stop for me in the mornings. I was catching up on her posts from the weekend, and on Friday she mention Michael Blount coming to see them....That's Tanner's cousin! Isn't that crazy...it is such a small world! I don't' know if they were friends previous to Harper's birth, or if they just read Kelly's blog also. I just thought that was the most coincidental thing....

2 comments:

Taren said...

Hey Amber, that's so funny that you say that about Kelly mentioning the last name Blount because I read that and I was thinking...hmmm...that name sounds familiar! Don't you just love that little girl! Melissa and I were saying the other day that we wish we could go and meet them. Kelly seems like such a neat person.

Kelly said...

Amber:
Thanks for your comment. I'm sorry about your dad but I'm glad maybe God used my blog to give you a reminder to have hope!
I didn't know Michael Blount from Adam. He found my blog and came to visit us SEVERAL times. He and his wife Shanna were SOOOOO nice to us. I couldn't believe how nice people could be to total strangers! It's such a small world, huh?