Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He Counts!

So, the He-Man SHOCKED Tanner & I this weekend by counting to 10 by himself....IN SPANISH! His babysitter taught him, & he'd been repeating us for a little while, but he just took off & kept going. We had to help in with 5 & 6 but he just kept going after that. I wanted SO BAD to get it videoed for Yall, so i tried on the way to town yesterday morning. Well...it didn't work out quite as I planned...but you get the gist of it...

Keep in mind that he had JUST woke up & all he wanted to do was hold the camera & sorry for the video quality but I was driving & filming...When I get a better video of him counting, I'll post it!

3 comments:

tsquared said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new background and header! Your so good at this stuff!

Kristina and T.J. said...

Kristina won't even let me text and drive and you get to video a kid in the back seat?! Why don't you make him say bye to Kristina and TJ?

KIMBER said...

I have got to teach Jase to count in Spanish! That is by far the cutest thing EVER!!! We miss u guys! Come play with us soon!!