Doesn't this look like a mess waiting to happen?? (Can you see the inside of her ear??)
There is a tank/pond/watering hole...whatever you want to call it on some of the family land....

So calm & peaceful, huh? ....Until Blane (our nephew) shows up! I'm just kidding....but
doesn't he look like he's on a mission?? He was after the girls!

& he got them for sure!

BUT....They got him back! (YUCK!)

We tried to explain...Several times....that if they got out of the water...they were an EASY target....

Katie
didn't quite get what we were saying....at first!

Think she got the picture now! I had to get a toothpick to get the mud out of her ear. I know...that's not the safest thing...but the clot was so big we were afraid a q-tip would have pushed it further in....

The adults all sat & watched...Oh wait...except for a few of them...Any guess who they were??

On a cleaner note...I just had to include a pic of the boy! He
didn't participate in the mud war....just sat on the sidelines & watched! I took this when we were headed out the door to church!
Isn't he cute!
The boots are a size 10.5...Helee wears a size 7 or 7.5...but that's what he wanted to wear!
1 comment:
So gross! But great for thier skin...they charge a lot for treatments like that at those fancy salons!
Post a Comment