Friday, November 20, 2009

The BEST stuff for Diaper Rash!

Helee had a HORRIBLE rash pop up last night. I have NO idea what caused it, but it lead to benedryl (for the rash), motrin (for the pain) & LOTS of tears & crying. He is NEVER sick & to see him crying in PAIN breaks my heart! I put some cream on it last night but he would scream when I touched it so we didnt get it good & covered. This morning (@5) i found the Corona Cream...I was able to get it on him & put a diaper on!!!!! YEAH! he slept with no diaper last night....needless to say his sheets & quilt are in the washing machine as we speak!

SO...for you city folks that do not know about corona cream! Get some its the best for dry skin, cuts, scrapes, & diaper rash (even though it says its for Horses & Cows) LOL

So, let's just pray that the corona cream clears it up fast!! Because this face.... Breaks my heart!!

1 comment:

Ann Saxon said...

So glad to hear this! I hate to say it, but....I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE MY SKILLS! lol