Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween 2009

Sooo...I wasn't a very good Mom this year. We had planned on Helee going as "Johnny Cash" & his friend Andie going as "June Carter" but when I decided to take him with me to Ennis, that all just went down the drain. So I just didn't even think about a Halloween Costume. Thankfully, Kimber's boy is almost a year older than him, so his costume from last year fit perfectly! Is this the cutest little boxer you ever did see????? Can you see his shoes? I left before he got dressed, & Mom couldn't find his tennis shoes, so he wore his boots!! (Which is soooo Helee's style!)

4 comments:

KIMBER said...

love it!! however i have to say its a toss up on cutest boxer!!! : )

Amber said...

Ok Kimber...he's the cutest boxer of 2009! Jase gets the award for 2008! ;-)

grana said...

Please notice that he has CHOCOLATE! He is his Grana's boy!

Cheryl said...

Love the costume! He is adorable!

Congratulations on the pregnancy.

I also love the new blog title!