Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Baby Registry

The Ladies at my office are giving me a Baby Shower/Luncheon. There are only 4 of us in this office, but we are pretty close with ladies at several area offices...so we're having just a nice get together with friends! I didn't want to go to Target or somewhere & register....Having a 2nd boy (in the same month) I just don't need that many big things. SO...I've decided to post a few ideas on here! I guess I can just add to the list as I think of something.





2. Baby Legs Gift Set (These are the colors I like...I think they'd go with the shirt above!)


3. Born Fabulous Take Home Outfit This outfit is on sale...if you decided to buy it & it be full price...I don't need it! (Oh! & put "FREESHIP" code in a checkout!)



4. HANGERS! I never have enough hanger EVER! & I especially do not have enough toddler hangers...isn't that a silly thing to register for?!

5. Glider/Rocker. Tanner has taken over the recliner that I used with Helee...so this is the One big thing I do need (I don't see Tanner giving up the recliner!) lol

6. Rug. Nothing Fancy....Our house is ALL tile, so having a soft place to lay the baby boy would be good! This Champagne color would go with his bedding....
I guess I will add to this list as I think of something...but here's a start. I really appreciate you ladies & everyone else wanting to do something for Me! But its SOOO unnecessary!

No comments: