I've been wanting one of these vest all winter...but I'm cheap & just wouldnt buy it. My co-worker, Crystal, found it for $7 at Forever 21 & got it for me! I was so excited!!!
I wanted to bring out my inner Rachel Zoe...

Being 8 months pregnant...I pretty much just brought out my inner Polar Bear!
Maybe they will be in style next winter again...so for now, we'll use it as a photography prop with the new bambino! you can expect some pics like this....

My final decision to NOT wear the vest came Monday night. I had tried it on Monday morning before heading to LBK for my appointments & when I looked like a polar bear, I threw it on my bed. When I got home & started picking up, I had the vest under my arm to take to the closet & Helee came in & we had this convo:
I wanted to bring out my inner Rachel Zoe...
Being 8 months pregnant...I pretty much just brought out my inner Polar Bear!
Maybe they will be in style next winter again...so for now, we'll use it as a photography prop with the new bambino! you can expect some pics like this....
My final decision to NOT wear the vest came Monday night. I had tried it on Monday morning before heading to LBK for my appointments & when I looked like a polar bear, I threw it on my bed. When I got home & started picking up, I had the vest under my arm to take to the closet & Helee came in & we had this convo:
H: "Mom, you got a dog?"
Me: "What are you talking about it?"
(Helee points to the vest under my arm)
H: "Why you got that dog?"
I then walked to the closet & hung the vest up (laughing)!
Maybe it'll look good without this basketball-belly!
Maybe it'll look good without this basketball-belly!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness...I'm cracking up!!! You are too funny. I bet you looked fine and cute as can be!
lol...I bet is anyone could pull that vest off it would be you. You always look so cute!
Ha! I have this exact vest! I wear it all the time because it is very warm. I wish I would have found it for 7.00 though! I bet you look cute in it.
Post a Comment