Yesterday, out babysitter called me around 9:30 & said Cross had been crying since I dropped him off...So I went over & got him calmed down. He actually was fine the whole time I was there...SURELY he isn't already attached to me>!? Right??
I called back before I left for lunch to check on him & he was still crying...so I spent my lunch hour there. He took 2-30minute naps all day yesterday, so he was out by 8 last night...but then up at midnight & 4!
I've come to the conclusion, that I think he has started teething! He's super fussy (unless you hold him or talk to him), he's refusing the bottle, he in gnawing on his fists & he,..for the first time in over a month..did not sleep through the night last night. It's got to be teething!
He may look cute here...but its a show!
(I have figured out that if I sit him in the garage with the sun behind me...I get eyes like this!)
I'm just hoping he has a better day at Nana's...the babysitters. It make me feel so bad when she calls & he's upset!
On a better note...He did this last night!
Like I said yesterday..he's just growing!! & here he is talking about his bad day...
As for Helee's events of yesterday...He came to my office with this.
& this morning I was putting Cross in the car & the chicken crawled across my foot & scared the crap out of me! I'm sure I'll have more to post on the newest addition to the family soon. Maybe it'll last longer than the turtle did..or the frog that wound up on the roof & jumped off.


1 comment:
How can he be rolling over and talking already! where did that baby go?
Post a Comment