Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Muddy Boy...

I think this blog is going to be full of dirty pictures this summer! We hung out at the pig barn for awhile last night & Helee asked over & over if he could get in the mud.  I kept telling him to wait...I don't know why, but after awhile, we let him get in...

It didn't take long & he was nasty! I do not know why, but the mud really brought out his eyes!


Cross fell asleep. He just not quite into the mud yet.  I tried switching Cross' formula & it didn't work out too well.  I had to go to the baby sitter's yesterday afternoon (with the old formula) & calm him down.  So he didn't get alot of rest yesterday!! So, I learned I can't be cheap...got to stick with the Similac!


Helee played for a little bit but was soon ready to go in.  Tanner carried him STRAIGHT to the bath tub....I don't know what has happened, but he has suddenly started to hate to take a bath (I think its a boy thing). He used to LOVE it. When he was a baby, I would bath him every night...just because it would keep him entertained for awhile!! I kind of think that he plays so hard all day...going & going with Tanner...that by bath time he's too worn out. 


Cross' nap didn't last too long...Its amazing that he can already give me that "Quit taking my picture" look that Tanner & Helee give me quite often...

It must be an inherited thing...or maybe its a boy thing too!!

2 comments:

T2 said...

cute boys! awesome pictures!

grana said...

Need to kiss on cross' cheeks, I'll blow kisses to Helee :)

Please show my picture to Cross. As much as he is changing I'm sure he has forgotten what I look like:(