What a great weekend of doing nothing but enjoying Friends & Family!!
For so many years we have spent 4th of July weekend in Ruidoso, Rodeo-ing. This is the 2nd year we haven't made it to the mountains...which we really kind of miss!! But we still had a great time here at home.
I didn't find out until Friday morning that we were going to close the office on Monday!! It was a great way to start a weekend...knowing that we had 3 whole days to enjoy!! We didn't have any plans Friday night, but wound up at Autumn & Jarret's. Tucker had just gotten some new kittens. Helee had fun pushing them around in Tucker's cart/wagon or Tucker would push it & Helee would chase the escapees that managed to jump out!
I am VERY allergic to cats...HORRIBLY allergic! I have been really worried that Helee would be too...
Ummm...Not so much! He played & Played with them & they never bothered him!!
Saturday Night, we went back over for Tanner's Birthday!! Cross took his bottle while we were eating & was out for the night...I knew he was about to crash for the night, so I put him in his car seat...It was nice to have him down before we started fireworks!
I'm not sure if Tucker is helping him eat or stealing his bottle!
This is the first year that Helee hasn't been scared of the fireworks. He still isn't found of loud noises, but they didn't seem to bother him at all!
Until he was this close....he didn't much care for them here, but as long as he was just on the porch watching he was great!
Sunday, we spent the day at Tanner's parents. They dug some holes & made a washer pit. Tanner & I were undefeated!! Helee sure wanted in on the action. He kept picking up the washers! We are going to have to dig him his own hole to play with next time!
(yes, he's naked...I swear I can't keep clothes on this kid!)
While Tanner was spray painting the washers, he left us this note. Tanner's mom's backyard is so nicely landscaped! I cant believe she did have a coronary over this...I said "Did your mom see this?!" & he said "Yes, but I'm her favorite" lol...I can totally relate to being the favorite! (j/k Corey & Tiff....sort of)
Cross took a pretty good nap & then hung out & watch the washer games. He was SO good this weekend!
We did a few more fireworks Sunday Night. Tanner's parents live north of town & we were able to just sit in the yard & watch the fireworks in town! I was shocked when I moved here that you could shoot fireworks off in town..but they do it right in the streets! I Love my Small Town!
How Helee watched most of the fireworks...
& how Cross watched them all!
Hope you all had a GREAT 4th Weekend!!






1 comment:
i can't pick a favorite picture.....either He-man in the box with the cat or the last picture of Mr. Cross. I love them all
Post a Comment