Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nothing Important to Talk About....

Things are finally starting to slow down for us.  What a crazy busy couple of weeks it has been! So many things going on....it is really starting to take a toll on me. Hopefully the next few weeks will be better! My family will be here during Labor Day Weekend and I am SOOO very ready to see them. My house isnt ready for all of the company but maybe I can find the time to get it ready soon!!

We do not have alot planned this weekend...which will be nice.  We have just ONE pig left to deliver and it should be another few weeks before its ready.  I am really excited about our babies this year! I think we've got some Winners in our Barn!!

So, I started Cross on some food at night....guess what?! He's still ready for a bottle at 5 every morning...UGH! So, my quick fix didnt work...Oh well! Maybe we can figure something else out. 


Helee's just been busy being Helee....hanging out with Tanner!!

We've got plans on Saturday Night...I am thinking about being that annoying person with a camera taking pictures of anything & everything so that I will for sure have blogging material!!! (that's if Tanner lets me!)

post signature

1 comment:

T2 said...

awesome pictures.....