Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Dad & His Legends....


My Dad (aka: Toot-Toot)...


The stories he could tell you! His life has been full of them....from his truck getting hit by a train because he was driving on the track to him being somewhat of a radio personality in the early 90's.... I would put lots of money on the fact that if you've met my Dad, he has made you LAUGH till you cried! I will always say that he is the funniest man I know!

Saturday some of Dad's friends went to the house to tell old stories! The best part of it...they videoed it all!! How much of a treasure will it be to forever have my Dad's stories on tape!!

This is Steve.  Dad & Steve met years ago when they were both working on the railroad. Mom heard some stories about them Saturday, that she had NEVER heard! Including one time when Dad chased & tackled a guy who had robbed a restaurant! How did Dad not tell her that?! lol...


Corey text me on Saturday to tell me that they were telling stories & getting them on tape & all he said to describe it was "AWESOME"


What I love about this picture below, is you can tell Dad is really getting into the story! These unbelievable stories will to me always be the memories of my Dad....his Legends!! 


Anything to make my Mom & Dad laugh like this....


Is completely "AWESOME!" I can not wait to watch this video!!!

(Thank you to Steve for sharing these pictures with my Family!!)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So sweet. I have chill bumps.

The Farmer's Wife said...

Cute post. How awesome that you will have those stories forever!

Love the new header by the way. Such a cute picture of yall.

Kubin's said...

This is awesome Amber!!!!