Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The "Sweet" Three Year Old...

Last night we just stayed outside for a little while when we got to the house. The weather has been GREAT the past few days so we are soaking up as much of it as we can before the cold weather is a permanent fixture in the day!  Helee was being so sweet to his brother last night...even shared his BLUE truck. 


Helee is obsessed with everything being blue! EVERYTHING. Here is his Christmas list so far:
  •  BLUE Cattle Truck (he has one but needs more BLUE Cattle Trucks)
  • BLUE Grill (If you know where I can find one, Please let me know)
  • BLUE Fire Truck
  • BLUE Fireman's hat
  • BLUE Tractor (He even changes his favorite song "Big Green Tractor" to Big Blue Tractor)
Can you guess what his favorite color is???? If you try to put a shirt on him that isn't blue, he says
"But that's not my favorite color."

So..back to Helee being sweet! He was leaning over talking to Cross, but when I got my camera out he turned his head.  This picture is the result of reverse psychology, that I am pretty sure I learned that in Gibson's class in college, but is most likely not the best parenting tactic.
(But to all you new parents out there....IT WORKS WONDERS!)

Me: "Helee, Don't you dare look at me! Don't do it!!


& then he was sweet again!! Don't they just melt your heart!


So, then I had to beg him to just stay like that...just keep his head so sweetly cocked & keep smiling at me so that I could get his brothers attention...Please be sweet Helee!

It didn't last...He turned back into a three year old!


Will I ever get a great picture of both boys smiling a the camera???? I don't see it in the near future!

Then Optimus Prime came out & my moment with my "sweet" boys was over....



post signature

1 comment:

grana said...

Blue is a great color. It matches his eyes! Cross resembles a tree frog in pic #1! I can hear you laughing babe! Thanks for the Joy!