Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 days down & 3 to go!

Not much to say its only Tuesday and I am ready for the weekend!!
 Just have a few more Wedding Pics to share!! My sister & I:


I Love this picture....I took about 100 pictures of Corey & Katie leaving...and this is the one I'm happiest with!!


These two spoiled brats are in Europe for the next few days. They better bring me back something fun!!


Quick Helee story for the week.  I have a confession that I'm not sure I should tell all of blogland...but I'm going to anyway. 

My Name is Amber, and my son does not wear underwear.

There...I said it! This little fact is relevant because its been brought up since he started going to school 2 days a week.  It was something I felt like his teacher should know at the beginning of the year...but just did not know how that conversation should come up.  Well, she brought it up and I just said, "yea...I've been meaning to tell ya that" 
 Well...last thursday was pajama day at school.  Helee was pumped.  He went to bed wearing his superman PJ's equipped with a cape & all! Maybe I'm a mean mom, but I told him he could go to school with out underwear on under his pj's.  I mean, jeans are one thing...but cotton pj's..I just didn't think it was appropriate!
  So, My kid skipped school because he refused to wear underwear!  How many people can say that!

He still wore the PJ top & cape with his jeans all day though!!

(his innocent face)

Here is one of the only pictures I got of Cross at the wedding but he sure enough busted out that cheese smile for me!! Its the camera....this face happens almost everytime!!

post signature

No comments: