Its Wednesday...ONLY Wednesday!
First of all...alittle disclaimer....
I do not think I'm a photographer. I love taking pictures of my boys...and I'm learning more and more about my camera. Would I love to be able to just take pictures all day long?? Of course, but I'm pretty sure my boys wont pay me enough!! So...I'm addressing this because of the anchor bars I added to these pictures. I got a new (FREE) Photoshop action yesterday & wanted to play with it... So that's why they look like they are "trademarked" or "copyrighted"....Not because I think someone is going to "steal" them or that I think I'm that good!!
I do not think I'm a photographer. I love taking pictures of my boys...and I'm learning more and more about my camera. Would I love to be able to just take pictures all day long?? Of course, but I'm pretty sure my boys wont pay me enough!! So...I'm addressing this because of the anchor bars I added to these pictures. I got a new (FREE) Photoshop action yesterday & wanted to play with it... So that's why they look like they are "trademarked" or "copyrighted"....Not because I think someone is going to "steal" them or that I think I'm that good!!
Moving On.
As most of you know, My Dad has been in bad health for a couple of years now. In January, Hospice thought we had just about a week left with him. On Saturday, Hospice gave us 24-72 hours with him. Well here we are 96 hours later and he's still with us. Tanner & I have decided not to go to East Texas until he passes away. I feel like I've said my goodbyes more than one time in the last 3 months and I'm not sure I am strong enough to see my Dad in the state he is in. So, needless to say....its been a LONG week. A long week of having my stomach tie up in knots anytime my Mom, Brother, Sister or Husband's numbers show up on caller ID. This morning I had a fever blister pop up on my lip (OK..MAYBE its a zit but I'm pretty sure its stress related!!).
So I've been spending my days at work with KLOVE playing loudly in my ear and evenings with my favorite three boys.
(Corey...Cross is dressed like you!!)

(Every picture i took of Helee last night, he either had both eyes closed or one of them! Even in the shade)

As most of you know, My Dad has been in bad health for a couple of years now. In January, Hospice thought we had just about a week left with him. On Saturday, Hospice gave us 24-72 hours with him. Well here we are 96 hours later and he's still with us. Tanner & I have decided not to go to East Texas until he passes away. I feel like I've said my goodbyes more than one time in the last 3 months and I'm not sure I am strong enough to see my Dad in the state he is in. So, needless to say....its been a LONG week. A long week of having my stomach tie up in knots anytime my Mom, Brother, Sister or Husband's numbers show up on caller ID. This morning I had a fever blister pop up on my lip (OK..MAYBE its a zit but I'm pretty sure its stress related!!).
So I've been spending my days at work with KLOVE playing loudly in my ear and evenings with my favorite three boys.
(Corey...Cross is dressed like you!!)

(Every picture i took of Helee last night, he either had both eyes closed or one of them! Even in the shade)
Thank you for everyones continued prayers. We moved Dad to the Hospice (Hospital) Home Place in Tyler this week. and Believe me...It's given my Mom some much NEEDED relief!


3 comments:
Prayers for you and your family! Love you and send my best to your mom!
Jess
your pictures are awesome. what kind of camera do you use?
Thank You Jess & Anonymous! I have a Nikon D3100
Post a Comment