Helee had his first Tball practice last night. He was so excited! I don't think he understood the whole practice thing though...he kept saying he was ready to go to his real game.
I tried to talk up how hot practice would be...and that we really needed to where shorts. I even busted my white legs out in some shorts, HOPING that he would be persuaded to but some on....
Yea..it didn't happen. We were lucky that we got him to take off his boots...which he only did after some bribing. Yea..We're those kind of parents.
I was REALLY proud of him. He threw the ball around with Blane this weekend and did so great! Hopefully he's got some of his Dad's athletic ability!
(see the ball! Good Throw, He-Man)
He really wasn't too shy either! He walked right in & said Hello to his coach! There were a few times that he wanted Tanner to be close, but most of the time he just listened & did what he was told!
As far as I know...He's never batted off of a tee...and he did Great!
Cross & I hung out under a tree and watched. Mostly because there were sticks to keep Cross occupied. I loved "sitting in the shadows" and watching Tanner & Helee together.
They have an AMAZING relationship that I love!
I'm leaving my boys today for the rest of the week. I've got to travel for work for the first time in 3 years and I'm kind of sad. I've never left all the boys...Tanner & I have left Cross & Helee...and Tanner's gone out of town and I stayed with the boys...But I have never left them all here. I cried when I dropped Cross off at the sitters this morning...and cried when I wrote this last part of the post!
Have a Great Week!






3 comments:
Amber Raye! What a wonderful job you did to capture the relationship between your boys in pictures! It almost made me cry! You are very blessed indeed.
Really great pics of Tanner and He-Man together.
--TJ
Post a Comment