Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Great 4 Year Old & Pop-Eye!

Another great weekend in the books! We of course spent alot of time in the sun & at the pool!

(I know this isn't the "manly-est" outfit, Tanner was less than thrilled with it!....but there was record breaking heat this weekend and I wanted my baby to be cool!)


Helee & Tanner swam...Cross had no desire to swim.  I put a bathing suit on and that's about as close to swimming as I got!  I have to share this Helee story:

I have not been in a bathing suit (that I recall) in a few years.  I am pretty modest! I thought I was going to swim on Sunday, so I went thru all the bathing suits I had...trying to find one I was comfortable in.  I put on my "go to" suit and Helee walked into my bedroom and said,
"Mom, you look amazing in that swim suit!" 
After I shed a tear, gave him a huge hug and told him he was the best 4 year old kid I could ask for....I chose to wear that suit (even though I never took my romper off and showed it!)


I got this "Pop-Eye" look several times this weekend...

Helee stayed with Tanner's parents Sunday night, so we got some good quality time with Cross!  He is really starting to get into the toddler stage...I guess that is what you would call it.  He played chase with Tanner several times this weekend.


I think that makes his Dad happy!

(Another Pop-eye face!)


We don't have alot planned this coming week, the county pool opens Friday and we are going to the Circus this weekend and Helee is pumped about both!!!

post signature

3 comments:

Ashley@The Vanilla Tulip said...

haha! I LOVE his comment :)
And the popeye face is too cute!!!

Cheryl said...

Send Helee my way. I need some bathing suit confidence!

grana said...

Tell Tanner I love the suit Cross is wearing and have purchased fabric to make him one for each day of the week!