Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I think I found a Hobby!

Last Sunday, Tanner's parents put their pool up.  Helee enjoyed the day playing the pool as it filled.  He has the sunburn on his back to prove it, too!!

We went over Monday Night to see it filled up & Helee wanted to get in.  Tanner & I would have bet money that he would never get in...it was WAY too cold.  Well we would have lost money too!


His teeth may have been chattering...but he swam his little heart out! Cross was content just watching from the sidelines!...As were we all!


-----------------------------

I took the day off yesterday to go with Helee's school to Lubbock. It was so nice to just be a Mom all day and not have to worry about work!

Helee was not calling anyone a "Loser"...he was "puttin his guns up" for Texas Tech!


We went to Jump'N Jungle....a room for of bounce houses in the mall.  He loved it!


The room was not that big...but there were several times that I lost him.  He ran from one "jumpy" to the next!


It wore him out, for sure!


Thank you for all the love & support for the few Wedding Pictures I posted!  I had 158 views of that post!!! The most I've ever had in 2 days!! The bride made one of them her profile picture on facebook.  I can not tell ya how happy it made me....I even cried!  I was talking to Tanner last night about how just Happy I feel after this weekend.  I think its because I've never really had a hobby.  Whenever anyone has ever asked me what my hobby was, I never really knew what to say.  I do not think I've ever had one!
Crystal has posted most of hers on her blog...HERE.... & facebook now. 

post signature

1 comment:

grana said...

I find it very "Helee" that he is surrounded by water yet his face is dirty! love that boy!