It took me longer to think of a title than to write this whole post....
-------------------------------------
Tanner & Helee worked hard yesterday! They both were covered from head to toe in dirt...that equals a good work day out here! Cross & I met up with them as they moved the last load of cows last night to one pasture and then went to water with them at another place.
I just knew Cross would want to play in the dirt with Brother...or "Bro Bub" or atleast something that sounds like that when he calls Helee...But he just wanted me to hold him. Surprise, Surprise!
He posed again for me...Which made me excited! If only I hadnt cut off half his face!
And Yes, I know...I have an Ugly tongue. Its not my fault though...It's hereditary!
And even though I got nothing done at the house and we did not eat until 9 last night (that happens quite often out here)....It was another great evening with my 3 boys!




1 comment:
Your tongue is VERY normal! It's the other freaks with the wierd ones!
They are growing up too quickly!
Love you,
Tiff
Post a Comment