Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Claus Came to School!

Tuesday, Helee had his Christmas/Happy Birthday Jesus Party at WeeCare!

I did not tell him I was coming to see him that day, so he was really pumped when I walked in the door!


He quickly "poured" me a cup of hot chocolate! His ever so creative teacher, Ms. Amanda, had cut up brown foam & had brown & white cotton balls in the bowl.  The kids LOVED playing with the hot chocolate stand! 


I really wish I could have taken a little bit of credit for the gifts we gave Helee's classmates...but I absolutely can not.  My VERY talented life long friend sent me these cookies! Aren't they great?!  She said they were "Helee-style"!


Mrs. Claus brought breakfast donuts from the north pole! & then waited around for Santa to come join her!  Helee was a little shy at first...


But he warmed it very quickly!!


I am so behind on Christmas shopping! I am hoping to get done tomorrow (okay, so really I am just kind of starting!) Wish me Luck!!

post signature

1 comment:

Kimber said...

I am so glad u loved the cookies : ) I love u guys!!!