Well it has happened...I have fallen into that horrid iPhone trap a lot of bloggers seem to fall into. I am blogging from my phone. Eek! Why is it that you can have a beautiful DSLR camera with a couple different fancy lenses, not to mention a beautiful ruffle-y strap and never use it?? I can say...I am guilty. This is why I haven't posted in awhile! I didn't have any pictures!
Until I went thru my pics on my phone...they are all there!
-------
Cross has this "cheese" face that cracks me up. As I was going thru the pictures on my phone, I started laughing out loud at him! I thought (actually I knew) some of the family would enjoy.
-------
Cross has this "cheese" face that cracks me up. As I was going thru the pictures on my phone, I started laughing out loud at him! I thought (actually I knew) some of the family would enjoy.
There are so many more I could share! I think every picture I have on my phone of him...he is making this face!










1 comment:
Laughing OUT Loud! What a face! Thanks for sharing Popeye with us!
Post a Comment