The majority of the pigs we sold this year are showing in San Angelo tomorrow, so I am headed there tonight and going to fly to my parents on Friday morning. I am also excited because its FREDI GRAS at my parents this weekend! The creation of Fredi Gras is a long story, but it's an annual event that I hope to have SO many pics to share next week. And the Last thing I am excited about is.....MY DAD IS GETTING OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE DAY ON SATURDAY!
They are giving him a day pass! Isn't that great!!! So, I get to be with him all day on Saturday & be at home! I have just never been so excited!! The one thing he talked about when we moved him out of ICU was getting to go to Fredi Gras & being the pace car for the Fred Lobster 100 & now he is going to get to be there!!!!!!!!!The unfortunate thing is that I am leaving T & H behind. Hopefully they can make it without me.
So, be looking forward to Fredi Gras pics soon & some from the Fred Lobster 100 (Corey just picked up a "Sweet" 1988 Honda Accord for his race car). Wow...got to love my family! (I will explain later)
No comments:
Post a Comment