The girls at work went ABOVE & BEYOND & gave me a GREAT shower today. They paid so much attention to detail, I was kind of overwhelmed!! They used my blog as the theme for the party...HOW GREAT IS THAT!?

Even the water bottles had my blog headline: "
"A Turquoise loving mom raising 2 tractor loving boys"
I made these favors for the ladies....

I made these favors for the ladies....

The Napkins....Aren't they cute!! I didn't want to take the button off!

Sugar Cookies!

These have brown & turquoise chocolate tractors in them...Helee is going to love them!!
I'll post some more pics tomorrow or later...mostly because I need to do some MAJOR editing~! Let's just say that I can see the pregnancy weight gain!! WOW....need to slow it down!

Sugar Cookies!

These have brown & turquoise chocolate tractors in them...Helee is going to love them!!
I'll post some more pics tomorrow or later...mostly because I need to do some MAJOR editing~! Let's just say that I can see the pregnancy weight gain!! WOW....need to slow it down!THANK YOU THANK YOU to all the ladies who made today possible. It was WONDERFUL!
2 comments:
Everything is super cute and very unique!
I know you said you had made your Christmas cards...did you use photoshop or do you know something else that can be used? I think I am going to do Camdyn's but I'm not sure what the best program is to use.
you deserved every bit of it! Glad you had a good time and you look beautiful!!
Post a Comment