Here are a few more pics from the Shower....
These are my co-workers in my office & my boss! He stayed around for the food but when the games were brought out, he went to the "man room" aka his office! I could not work for a better guy!!!
The ladies! (&
Kreed-boy)

This is when I first walked in & saw everything...all the details! I had stayed out of the board room all morning so that I would be surprised! & was I ever!

Opening Gifts....

Necklace for Momma~!! Yea! (notice the Turquoise!!!!!!)

We got several cute outfits! & Helee even got a few presents!! It helped smooth over all of the baby's gifts I brought into the house last night!

& I could not resist adding this picture of Kreed....He was sooo cute yesterday (& always!!)
2 comments:
Amber, you look beautiful!!!! I love your baby bump. Glad you had good shower!
You look so cute girl!! Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment