Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bringing out the PW in me...

After work yesterday, He-Man & I went & found Tanner. He was helping a friend brand some heifers. It was WAY too cold for me, but Helee had to get in on the action!I took these all from the car, so the quality is horrible, but I didn't figure the grandparents would care! Helee got to work with his stick...

but he was mostly just hitting the weeds!



Taking pictures from the car kind of made me kind of feel like Pioneer Woman! (except for the bad quality photos!)



So...Since I'm feeling like PW....here's my Marlboro man...

Oh, Tanner is going to kill me! ; )

2 comments:

T2 said...

i dont know what i like better in this post
a: He:man and his cute little self
b: the fact that you look like PW with your car window picture
c: that T2 is knowing how much trouble you will be in for the last picture :)

Grana said...

What if Helee decides he wants to be an accountant? LOL Mr. T looks pretty good from the back!