Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm Back

I am back. Whoever said that Maternity Leave is meant to be restful was wrong! It's been a busy 6 weeks and I have alot of blogging to catch up on! We've had Helee's 3rd birthday, a trip to my parents, a trip to the zoo and so much more! Sorry I've been slacking on the blog! But I've been spending alot of time with my two Tractor loving boys!!

& I wanted to editted my pictures and photoshop is on my work computer! I posted this picture in my previous post, but it was one that I couldnt wait to photoshop.  I dont know who captured this moment at the hospital, but it brought tears to my eyes while I was editting it!

Its amazing how much you can instantly love someone!

6 comments:

Kristina and T.J. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you are back!! I can't wait for more pictures!

Anonymous said...

I have missed your blog. So glad you are back.
Lindy

grana said...

Phtographer GRANA had tears in her eyes too! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!! woohoo!!

T2 said...

i know i told you this 8 times yesterday..but i am glad your back!

Flipflops, Fruitsnacks, and Fripperies said...

Helee's face is priceless. You can already see he is in love as well! Glad things are going good for you!