The past 6 weeks have just seemed so fast and furious. You have probably seen most of these pictures on Facebook...but I am just getting around to editting them, so these are better!
Helee was so excited the day before Cross was born. This is right before we headed to Lubbock. I tried to soak up as much Helee time as I could.
This child makes me laugh everyday. The things he comes up with amazes me sometimes. Last night when I put him to bed he said, "Good Night Mom. Have a good sleep" I just hugged him alittle harder after that!
I am just as amazed as anyone about how good I felt leaving the hospital literally 24 hours after having the boy! We were waiting for Tanner to bring the truck to the door here. Poor Helee had just ran into a statue outside, which is why he looks so sad. He is so busy all the time, he forgets to look where he's going!

He is already super protective of Cross. Even here he was making sure that Tanner was doing everything just right! Everyonce in awhile if someone is holding Cross he say "Mom, I want my brother back". Its like he thinks they are going to leave with him!
Dad & Mom stayed for a few days & helped me out!
& because I promised some fur vest photos in this post...here is a quick shot! LOL






1 comment:
love all the pictures...and the fur vest
Post a Comment