Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Family Walk & a House Project

Yesterday afternoon was sooo nice! There was a storm blowing in, so there was a good breeze & it wasn't too hot.  Since I had all my housework done (HA!) the boys & I decided to go for a walk.  I was so excited when Tanner said he'd join us!
(all these pictures were taken from my phone)
Cross was thrilled with the walk.  ;) As long as we kept moving he was good!


Helee took his gator.  Can you see who else came along for the ride??
Yep, the Turtle has made it a WHOLE week!  Helee decided that Tanner needed to ride in his gator with him.  "Dad, You get in the back."

There is a picture that I should post right here.....But I was told not too!  Tanner did ride in the back for alittle bit.  His legs were hanging out the side & Helee had to stop & make them fit in the bed. LOL..It was soo funny!

Once Tanner got out, Helee realized Turtle was gone!

BUT....Once again, we found him! 


I got this Flag picture YEARS ago when it went with my house decor.  Its been in the closet for awhile.  So I decided to give it a makeover...

I took this before I touched it up, but it goes with my house so much more now!!
I haven't found it a home yet, but I'm sure it'll go somewhere!

2 comments:

grana said...

I remember walks with my babies! How do they grow up so fast!
The Gator's back fender sort of looks like the arm on Toot Toot's chair! Been running into stuff lately? LOL!

Cheryl said...

Aww...your family is so cute!

And you are so creative. I want to see your house. I bet it's adorable.