Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tyler Zoo Trip

When we went to visit my parents a couple of weeks ago, we got to go to the Zoo! Michael's (my nephew) class went for the day, so Tiffany took off work & we made it a family outing.  Helee was really excited to see all the animals.  


As soon as you walk in, the Flamingos are the first exhibit.  We read "Polar Bear, Polar Bear" to Helee ALOT...so much he can "read" it too! So he was excited to see all the animals in his book.
This was my view of Helee most of the day.  He would look at an animal for a second and then he was ready to move on to the next thing! He & Katelynn had ALOT of fun together.
One of his FAVORITE parts was seeing the "cow". You would think he sees enough of these at home! But he was soooo excited.
Thankfully Corey and Katie came with us to keep up with them.  They are just about the best Aunt & Uncle our kids could have!  The boys are fortunate to have several great Aunt & Uncles!
The Cheetah!
Helee's FAVORITE movie ever is "Racing Stripes" or just Stripes as he calls it.  He was so happy to see "Stripes" out in this field!
Toot Toot & his Grand babies!
I took a few pics of Cross at the zoo too, but from my phone.  So its not great. He just kind of hung out! LOL...I cant believe how much he has changed!

1 comment:

Katie said...

What you said about Corey and I is priceless! I am so touched Amber! I sure wish we could see them more often! I promise I will be better about staying in touch! I love you!

BTW, I'm thinking about going to the gorcery store this week and buying a dozen whole chickens!!! :)