Lip Update: I'm almost back to normal! Thanks for all the concern...I'm glad some people got laughs...I still look at the pics & laugh at myself!! Epi-Pens will soon be a staple in our house!
Saturday Night, Tanner went to rope not too far from our town. We went over with the Saxons to watch the boys rope (their dad was roping too).
It was suppose to start at 8 but Team Roping's never start on time...so Cross was tired pretty quickly. Thankfully Ann had a stroller in her car since I was totally unprepared!
Helee is his dad made over! He sat & watched for the most part. I kept getting on to him for climbing too high in the stands & he would say "Mom...I've got to see the horses"
He is Tanner's best cheerleader! (That description will make Tanner So PROUD!)
Tanner roped his first steer & Helee started cheering.."Mom..I can't believe it. My dad won."
Today is Andie's birthday (& mine)...So Happy Birthday, Andie Jane!



1 comment:
Happy Birthday girl!! Love you!
Post a Comment