Another year...Another Birthday...I say its my 2nd Annual, cause I don't know that I want to be much older than that. I'm not old enough to be 29! I sometimes think about college & think it was just yesterday & then I realize it was FOR EVER AGO!
We had cupcakes at work...The Boss-man made them with his grandson this weekend, so he brought us a few! They were a great afternoon snack!
Everyone I work with went to eat lunch at the local Mexican food restaurant for my day. On Crystal's bday, I made her wear the sombrero & made her let me take her picture....WHAT WAS I THINKING!? She didn't forget that...& we were not leaving with out me having to put it on! I have lived in this town for almost 6 years & have managed to get by without wearing the thing! So, after the lip pictures..I think I can post just about any picture that makes me look stupid!
Tanner & I went on a date last night! All I wanted for my bday was a good steak & a glass of wine! I'm not too picky! Tanner's parents kept the boys for us so we could get away. Before we left, I asked Tanner's Mom to take our picture...Helee wanted to be in it with us. This is probably one of the best smiles he's given the camera in awhile! Just wish I had thought to have Cross with us!
Justin & Ann had told us about a restaurant in Hobbs, Saxony Restaurant, that they like to go to. Tanner called Justin for directions & Justin said "Don't let the outside of the restaurant scare you away." Oh..that makes me want to go there. We went into Hobbs from the opposite side of town we normal drive to & pulled up to the Hobbs Family Inn.
(picture taken through the dirty truck window)
Welcome Truckers! LOL...Tanner looked at me & reiterated..."He said don't judge it by the outside"
We walked into the "hotel" lobby & saw the restaurant. It was a little hole-in-the-wall with a total of 10 white tablecloth tables in the entire restaurant. Really the only lighting was candle light on the tables & the chef cooked in the open in front of you. Not what you normally get in Hobbs, NM. It was really nice to be away from the crowds & just enjoy our dinner. I would definitely recommend the place to anyone!
Thank you to my Husband for my night out!!
It was great to spend my 2nd Annual 28th Birthday with you!!




3 comments:
Who would have known that little curly headed baby would be so wonderful! Although still a little swollen from the wasp, BEAUTIFUL! (I guess the steak makes up for no Hot Chocolate.)
very cute picture of you and the family! Glad you had a Happy Birthay!
Happy Belated Birthday! I've always heard of Hobbs, NM. Maybe we have to stop there now that I've been one for 3 years! Glad to see you are 'healing' well!
Post a Comment