Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Another Weekend...Another Stock Show!

This weekend we went to San Angelo for another Jackpot! I really thought that we would get out of going to these for a few more years, but that's not happening!  We had a great time with the Lovelace's & Griffiths...& also met up with the Bell's & Sanders Girls!!

The kids had alot of fun running around together & showing their pigs. We had another great weekend of winners! All of the pigs placed really well. We didn't have any Breed Champions, but we were all happy with the results! Baby Duex got either second or third (I don't remember) on Saturday & first place on Sunday!

This is Breann. She has been such a great little babysitter for Cross the past couple of weeks! & Who knows what Helee is doing!


Helee didn't make it to the WeeCare field trip last week.  I do not understand what his issues are with the church van...he WILL not go in it! Well, it is kind of a good thing he didn't go, because Thursday night his fever shot up to 102! & he started throwing up.  I can honestly say that Helee has NEVER thrown up. Yes he spit up & stuff when he was a baby, but he has never been sick & vomiting!  Needless to say, it kind of freaked me out.  I got him Advil & within 2 hours he was up eating & wrestling with Tanner.  Friday he was perfect again...but Saturday, he just wasn't himself.  He slept for a couple hours at the stock show & then fell asleep at the restaurant that night.

Sunday he laid around most of the day too....which is NOT like him! Everyone kept saying, I've never seen him sit that still! When we got home Sunday night I checked his temp & it was 104!!! & I didn't even let the thermometer beep...I just stopped taking it & thru him in the bathtub.  & yesterday...he was fine! No fever.


He slept so much he even missed Slade being on the news!!

(& aren't this girls jeans SOOO cute!)


He was so cute..he got really shy & kind of turned his head!


Helee is feeling alot better! He even put on a concert for us last night....Microphone & all!!


& as for Cross....Look what he has learned to do!!


Sunday night when Helee was in the bathtub, he crawled in & pulled up on the side to see him! He's growing so much!! Now we have to get him some protection from the tile! He fell & hit his head a time or two last night & wasn't a happy camper!

& the scratch on his eye isn't from the fall. He got beat up at the babysitters! He's tough though!

post signature

1 comment:

grana said...

Oh Baby, I remember throwning Helee's momma in the bathtub in the middle of the night with a high fever! I was so scared! And the next day NOTHING! Dang viruses.
Cross is SO long! Think he will be tall like Toot Toot?