Happy Thanksgiving Week! I am really excited to have 2.5 work days & then off to East Texas to see the family! I am no where close to packed, but I will most likely take care of that Wednesday Morning! lol
We had a pretty lazy weekend. I do not think I have spent as much time at my house in the past month as I did this weekend! & I got the laundry done! It may have taken me an entire bottle of laundry detergent, but its done! (ok...there was a little sarcasm in that statement!)
Helee & I bonded & did dishes together on Saturday. He was so cute! I hope he still "enjoys" doing the dishes when he is a little older & can do them all by himself! Ha! I doubt it, but I can wish. He cracks me up with some of the stuff he comes up with...as we were doing the dishes, I turned the water off for some reason & he looked at me & said,
"Mom...we aren't going to give up, okay?"
and then I spilled some water on the floor & he said,
"Mom, you have got to pay attention"
To both I said "Yes, Sir" lol...sometimes its hard to believe he is only 3.....& then there are those other times which leads me to my dilemma of the week & want advice!
We are getting our pictures taken this week at my parents. Which I'm really excited about, EXCEPT...Helee hates having his picture taken! Yes, there are some times that he cooperates & gives me a smile (like in my blog header) but then there are others where he runs & ducks his head! & if he gives me a smile...Cross wont be looking! (like in my blog header!)
What do ya do?! Right now, I told him Santa would bring him rocks for Christmas if he doesn't cooperate. Well...he really likes rocks so that isn't much punishment!
So, Advice please?! I would love to get a picture of all the boys (including Tanner) smiling or at least looking at the camera!!


No comments:
Post a Comment