Well...we're having babies! (Not me...our pigs!)
We spent the weekend at home (which was actually VERY nice!) We lost a sow last week and had to bottle feed her babies...
Cross has not had a bottle since right around his 1st birthday. We had NO trouble taking them away....even when he sees other kids with them, he's never really wanted one again. UNTIL this weekend....
Once he saw the pigs with his bottles...he went crazy! He absolutely would have drop-kicked the pig to get to it! He was bound & determined he was getting the bottle. He didnt care that a pig had been drinking out of it or that it was filled with a homemade concoction of milk-replacer.
Thankfully I had brought an extra bottle to the barns....I filled it with Tea & he was Happy again!
Spoiled kid!
----------------------------------------
We finished the weekend last night at Andie & Kinlee's birthday party. This is the only picture I got!
They had it at the county pool...Helee was beyond THRILLED to get to swim! He even went off the diving board for the first time with absolutely NO hesitation! Cross even enjoyed the pool quite a bit!
We went home last night & I could tell Tanner was going to be pulling an all-nighter in the barns, so He-Man crashed in my bed. This morning when my alarm went off, I snoozed it once. When it went off the second time Helee yelled, "Why does it keep doing that!?"
Lol...Once again it was another great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment