Monday, August 22, 2011

And Let Them Eat Cake!

As I mentioned in my last post, we celebrated Nana's birthday a few weeks ago.


When Nana walked into the house & saw her cake, she said "Why do I not have candles on it?"

We are a hospitable family.  We would never want someone to go without, so if you ask, you shall we receive.  This is the candle Mim found:   


I'm don't think Nana laughed as much as the rest of the family did!


Since Helee is the family musician, he had to have his guitar out while we sang Happy Birthday.


And then it was time for cake! The only thing I've learned from the following pictures is...
I should really comb my kids hair more often....


But he's still cute anyway!


Even if he would not stop eating long enough for us to get a good picture!


Hope you enjoyed your birthday with us, Nana! & sorry that I put your picture on here...I know you will be calling to get on to me!!  Happy Monday!

post signature

No comments: